- About Our Policy
- Contact us at [email protected]
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Like most website operators, Battle for the Hill collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Battle for the Hill's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Battle for the Hill's visitors use its website. From time to time, Battle for the Hill may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Battle for the Hill also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://battleforthehill.com forum and wiki posts. Battle for the Hill only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Certain visitors to Battle for the Hill's websites choose to interact with Battle for the Hill in ways that require Battle for the Hill to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Battle for the Hill gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at https://battleforthehill.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Battle for the Hill discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Battle for the Hill's behalf or to provide services available at Battle for the Hill's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Battle for the Hill's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Battle for the Hill will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Battle for the Hill discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Battle for the Hill believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Battle for the Hill, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of https://battleforthehill.com and have supplied your email address, Battle for the Hill may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Battle for the Hill and our products. We primarily use our discord to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Battle for the Hill takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Battle for the Hill may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Battle for the Hill may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Battle for the Hill does not disclose your personally-identifying information
Payments and Donations
- Battle for the hill does not store your payment information, aside for information retained by Paypal, this information includes email, name and certain transaction details. It does not include credit card information or other personal information. For more information please contact PayPal.